Sonic Construction & Renovation Solution Inc. has immediate opening for a Construction Inspector (NOC: 22233) at our location in Brampton, Ontario.
As a construction inspector, you will perform some or all the following duties:
- Examine plans, drawings and site layouts
- Provide training to employers, employees and general public
- Inspect construction of building, bridges, dams, highways and engineering construction
- Plan, design, develop, implement, and evaluate safety programs ensure that workers comply with company policies
- Ensure compliance to drawings, specifications and building codes
- Ensure electrical and plumbing installations meet government regulation
- Inspect steel framework, concrete forms, reinforcing steel mesh and rods, concrete or pre-stressed concrete to ensure quality standards and to verify conformance to specifications and building codes
- Inspect construction of sewer systems and pipelines
- Inspect to ensure that safe working conditions are maintained
- Inspect existing buildings for structural defects and fire hazards
- Inspect and provide reports on condition of new or resale homes
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or previous one year clerical experience is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 Hours)
Compensation: $ 35.00/Hour
Location: 66 Royal Links Circle, Brampton, ON, L6P2Z9
To apply e-mail your resume to: Sonicrenovation@gmail.com