Employer Name: Cooper Equipment Rentals
Company description: Operating since 1972, Cooper Equipment Rentals is a full-service construction equipment rental company. We specialize in the rental of compact, aerial and heavy construction equipment for the contracting community. We have grown to over 55 strategically placed branches across Canada and pride ourselves in exceptional customer service provided by our highly trained team.
Location of Work: 429 39 St N, Lethbridge, AB T1H 5T2
Title of Position: Heavy-Duty Equipment Technician (NOC 72401)
Language: English or French
Type of Position: Permanent, full time
• Testing repaired equipment for proper performance
• Performing preventive maintenance and generating work orders (as required)
• Documenting all service and repair information
• Cleaning, lubricating, and performing other maintenance work
• Troubleshoot equipment problems in the shop, and occasionally on customers' sites
• Very customer oriented, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
• Willingness to work overtime as required
• Must be able to obtain valid Driver License
• Must be able to obtain trade certification
• Minimum of 2 years of experience working on earthmoving as well as aerial equipment such as telehandlers, boom lifts, scissor lifts, air compressors, etc.
• Experience working on earthmoving as well as aerial equipment such as Telehandlers, Boom lifts, Scissor lifts, Air compressor
• Trade certificate, apprenticeship program or equivalent experience
Wage & Hours: $37.00 per hour
• Number of hours per day: 8.5
• Number of days per week: 5
• Number of hours per week: 42.5
• Overtime starts after how many hours: 40
• Shift rotation (as applicable): N/A
☒ Disability Insurance
☒ Dental Insurance
☒ Extended medical insurance (e.g. prescription drugs, paramedical services, medical services and equipment)
☒ Other (if applicable): Tools Allowance, Boots Allowance and Safety wears
Type of Vacation:
☒ Days Number: 10
☒ % Amount: 4 %
Anyone who is qualified and can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, the employer will not consider your application. Only qualified applicants will be contacted.