My family is in need of a responsible nanny to care for our two young children.
The nanny will need to fulfill the following duties:
· Supervise and care for the physical, mental and social development of our kids in our own residence;
· Be responsible for planning, preparing and serving meals;
· Maintain and Instruct children in personal hygiene
· Watch children’s activities, such as meals, rests and gaming according to their schedule and our instructions. Make sure the safety and security of the environment while children are conducting those activities;
· Tend to the emotional well-being of children and support their social development;
· Provide appropriate educational activities and discipline if necessary or according to orders from us;
· Take children to and from school and other events/appointments;
· May perform some housekeeping duties.
· Completion of secondary school or above;
· Demonstrate the ability to perform duties of child care; Previous child care or home support experience is a great asset;
· Having valid First aid and CPR certificates is an asset;
Terms of employment: full-time and permanent
Employment start date: as soon as possible
Language of work: English
Location of work: My home - 16086 28A Ave, Surrey, BC, V3Z3Y6
Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
Thanks for all the applicants and candidates shortlisted will be contacted.