NanoRial Technologies Ltd.
“A Materials Company for the Next Generation”
917 Orr Court
Tel.: (519) 222 – 6778
Product Manager (NOC60010)
NanoRial Technologies Inc. is an advanced material company that has developed continuous proprietary mixing process to produce masterbatches of multiwall carbon nanotubes (MWCNTs) in various resins such as epoxies, urethanes and silicones. NanoRial materials’ superior dispersion, substantially improved material properties combined with cost savings transforms customers’ problems into material solutions. The industry application of the technology is 3D printing, electromagnetic, battery and corrosion protection.
About the Position
NanoRial recently acquired/merged a nano-material dispersion technology which is enhanced NanoRial capabilities significantly. The technology will allow NanoRial to capture major high value/high volume market segments like energy storage (battery, fuel cell, super capacitors), rubber, composite and coatings. We are seeking a leader for our start up office launched in the Region of Waterloo. This role invites an individual with knowledge of nanotechnology and its application to the industry. The individual will be capable to perform the following accountabilities:
- Provide management to the sales staff and leadership to the organization that aligns with the company’s business plan and overall sales strategic vision.
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Drive company sales from both an operational and financial perspective working closely with the CEO and other key executive team members.
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Recruit, organize, train and manage staff
- Achieve favorable financial results with respect to sales, profitability, cash flow, mergers and acquisitions, systems, reporting and controls.
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company.
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
- Works with other senior level executives on budgeting, forecasting and resource allocation programs
- Work closely with senior management team to create, implement and roll out plans for operational processes, internal infrastructures, reporting systems and company policies all designed to foster growth, profitably and efficiencies within the company.
- Work with the CEO in the capital raise process, participate in the company’s road shows.
- Meet, interact and present information effectively to potential investors and private equity firms.
- Forge strategic partnerships and relationships with clients, vendors, banks, investors and all other professional business relationships.
Salary: $54.00/hour, 35 hours per week
Qualifications for the Position
- Bachelor’s Degree or above
- Strong time management skills and the capability to execute multiple tasks and priorities;
- Strong analytic, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to understand the early stage start-up need of the business with previous experience in attracting venture capital is an asset;
- The ability to understand NanoRial’s proprietary mixing process and nanotechnology;
- Demonstrated experience in project management and/or strategic planning for domestic and international markets;
- The ability to interact effectively with people at varying levels of technical detail/knowledge;
- Over 5 years of experience working in material manufacturing and/or sales; experience in startup or scaling of new business is preferred;
- Proven track record of high-level sales strategies and ability to translate them into system and process requirements;
- Ability to commute or relocate to the Region of Waterloo.
How to Apply
Please send your C.V., cover letter, references, publications etc.to email@example.com