PAL FOOD BUSINESS INC. has an immediate opening for 2 Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 62020) at our location in Brighton, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 62020), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
· Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food orders.
· Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales, and wastage.
· Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
· Completion of secondary school;
· Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel, and restaurant management or related discipline or minimum 1-2 years of experience in food preparation or service required
· Proven analytical skills with the ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
· Multi-tasker, attention to detail, and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: CA $ 17.00 /hour
Location: 64 Elizabeth Street Brighton, ON K0K 1H0
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com