Office administrator Assistant
GTA Development Services Inc. has immediate opening for an Office Administrator Assistant (NOC: 13110) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As an Office Administrator Assistant (NOC: 13110) you will perform some or all the following duties:
- Greeting and directing visitors and clients, and responding to phone calls, emails, and other inquiries
- Maintaining and updating electronic and paper files, records, and databases
- Scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements, and coordinating calendars for executives and managers
- Creating, typing, formatting, and proofreading documents, reports, presentations, and correspondence
- Ordering and maintaining office supplies and equipment, and ensuring a clean and organized office environment
- Managing and distributing incoming and outgoing mail, packages, and faxes
- Performing basic bookkeeping and accounting tasks such as managing expense reports, invoices, and budget tracking
- Conducting research and compiling data for reports and presentations
- Coordinating and participating in team meetings and taking minutes when necessary
- Performing basic office duties such as photocopying, scanning, and filing documents
- Assisting with training and on boarding of new hires, and providing orientation materials and resources.
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· 1-2 years of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 Hours)
Compensation: $ 27.00/Hour
Location: 5602 Tenth Line W suite 123, Mississauga, Ontario, L5M 7L9
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org