Right Service Right Choice
2322819 ONTARIO INC. O/A Right Service Right Choice has an immediate opening for Administration Officer (TEER:13100) at our location in Mississauga, Ontario.
As an Administration Officer, you will perform some or all of the following duties:
· Establish work priorities, delegate work to office support staff, and ensure deadlines are met and procedures are followed
· Carry out administrative activities of establishment
· Aiding correspondence for the office, such as E-mails, letters, packages, and phone calls.
· Detail-oriented, with superior organisational skills and the ability to prioritize.
· Organize a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
· Prepare reports and presentation with statistical data, as assigned.
· Answer queries by employees and clients.
· Participates in the development of staffing plans; performs administrative tasks related to keep record of staff’s vacations days, time sheets and employee information records and Update office policies as needed.
· Provides ongoing guidance and training to staff in setting and achieving established standards.
· Updating of office records and databases that contain personnel, financial, and office data.
· Maintain inventory of supplies.
· Manage office supplies stock and place orders
· Maintain and update company databases
· Completion of secondary school is required.
· A college diploma in business or public administration or 1-2 years of work experience in clerical or executive position related to office administration is required.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (30-40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 27.25/hour
Location: 2570 Drew Rd, Mississauga, ON L4T 3M5
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org