The employer is looking for a full- time caregiver for his children age 14 & 8 years old. The position is full time and permanent and the work is in employer’s home located at 7536 140 Street Surrey, BC V3W 5J8.
· Supervise and care for children at employer's residence
· Prepare and serve fresh and healthy meals to children.
· Assist them in daily day to day activities.
· Keep records of children’s progress, routines, and interest.
· Maintain safe and clean environment at home.
· Organize activities or implement a curriculum that allow children to learn about the world and explore interests.
· Develop schedules and routines to ensure that children have enough physical activity, rest, and school work.
Job Requirements: -
· Completion of secondary school
· 1-2 year of related work experience
· Respectful and compassionate.
· Willingness to adhere to health and safety standards.
· Ability to work independently.
Terms of Employment: -
Wages: - $18.00 per hour, Overtime will be started after 40 hours a week.
Work Location- 7536 140 Street Surrey, BC V3W 5J8
Work Setting: - Employer’s home.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis.
Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates can apply through:
Mail: 7536 140 Street Surrey, BC V3W 5J8