- Supervise cleaning personnel. Hire staff as needed and create their schedules.
- Perform regular shadowing and training of all cleaning personnel on cleaning best practices and cleaning technical skills. Ensure all personnel understands and follow health and safety training and protocols.
- Perform regular and thorough site inspections. Recommend additional work needed to ensure the warehouse is safe and in a professional condition. Inform managers of any urgent work required and the cost.
- Perform inventory counts and follow order receiving procedures. Ensure all necessary cleaning material is always available to all staff.
- Resolve cleaning complaints and provide follow-up responses using feedback tracking system.
- Perform equipment/asset inspections.
- Manage stock-out and/or equipment failure situations to maintain cleaning services when required.
Salary: $25 per hour
Qualifications: High School Diploma
Experience is an asset
Please apply at: email@example.com